RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
All orders shipped between November 10th and December 31 may be returned until January 10th for a full refund. On December 31st, our return policy will revert back to 30 days from delivery date. Holiday returns are still subject to regular return guidelines as listed below. This is a holiday extension of our usual 30-day return policy.
FINAL SALE ITEM POLICY
All items marked FINAL SALE or ON SALE during our Black Friday through Cyber week shopping events (12/11/2022 – 12/31/2022) are final and may not be returned or exchanged.
Additional non-returnable items are:
- Physical Gift cards
- Digital Gift cards
PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY
Unfortunately, we do not offer price adjustments.
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We do not accept responsibility for any user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION
We offer Route’s Green Package Protection to our checkout and shipping process to give you access for buyer protection for all online purchases. Route covers product loss, theft or damage while in transit to you. You must deselect Route Package Protection on the Cart page if you do not wish to take advantage of the service. By deselecting Route Package Protection, we are not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Every time you add Green Package Protection is on your order, Route donates to support an
agroforestry initiative that removes CO₂ from the air and promotes a flourishing ecosystem.
File a shipping issue:
If Route's Green Package Protection was part of your order and you are looking to file an issue online for lost, stolen or damaged items, please file here.
We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. All returns are free and must be initiated within our portal. Items returned must be returned in their original/unused condition with original packaging with all tags attached. Item packing may include plastic wrap, boxes, warranty cards.
Upon receipt, your product will be inspected. You will be sent an email to notify you that we have received your return. If there is any discrepancy with the return, you will be notified via email.
Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment. Your return will be processed in 7-14 business days of receipt. You will receive an email confirmation once the return has been processed and the refund is issued.
- We do not accept returns past 30 days from the purchase date, which is indicated in your order confirmation.
- If you choose to return your product without using our prepaid shipping label, all shipping costs (original and return) are non-refundable. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged items in transit. Original delivery fees are refunded only if incorrect items/orders are received, and those will be refunded to the original form of payment.
Please follow the steps below:
- Enter the email address that you used to make your original purchase.
- A verification link will be sent to your email address that you entered in the portal. You will need to confirm from the email to continue with your return.
- You will be taken to the return portal after you confirm your email.
- All orders that qualify for the return will be listed and clickable to continue with your return process.
- You will need to provide a reason for your return for tracking purposes.
- You will need to confirm your selection through the summary page.
- The portal will show you the date that you need to return the item by, it will show you the item that you will be returning, your shipping information (you may edit if the original shipping address is not correct), you may leave any additional feedback that you would like to share with us, and will have an itemized overview of the funds that will be returned to you.
- Upon clicking complete on the summary page, you will be provided with a return label to send the item back to our return facility.
If you do not see the refunded amount reflected on your original form of payment. Please contact the financial institution that issued your credit card/debit card original form of payment.
Some financial institutions take some time to post your refunds into your account. In the event you’re you have further issues, please email us at email@example.com to confirm your refund.
We only replace items that are defective or damaged. Exchanges are only allowed for the same item. To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a prepaid return label to use for your exchange. Please note that exchanges must be returned in their original/unused condition with original packaging with all tags attached. Item packing may include plastic wrap, boxes, warranty cards.