Bear Grylls Survival SEA Series Never Give Up Model - 3729.NGU
The Bear Grylls Survival Series model has a CARBONOX ™ case . CARBONOX ™ is an exclusive Luminox material based on carbon that is light, hypoallergenic, extremely durable and resistant.
Like all outdoor watches in the Bear Grylls Survival 3720 series, this timepiece also has the Bear Grylls logo and the motto "Never Give Up" on the dial. The eye-catching diver's bezel in orange forms a strong contrast to the dark dial. His motto can also be found together with his signature as an engraving on the case back.
This tactical watch comes with a rubber watch strap.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 42 mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet
- Movement: RONDA 515 HF 6
- Battery Life: 395 / 50 months
- Case material: CARBONOX™ with crown protection
- Bezel: CARBONOX™, uni-directional turning
- Case Back: 316L Stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral
- Crown: 316L Stainless Steel, screw on
- Strap / bracelet: Black genuine rubber w/ stainless steel buckle
- Width of Strap: 24 mm
- Case Height: 14 mm
- Weight: 76 g